1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

a brief celebration of a milestone and what my new community of choice will be

Published by crimsoncadavre in the blog crimsoncadavre's blog. Views: 1338

So I got bored and started looking at the views of my blogs to see whether I was just talking to air or people were actually reading. It was all small numbers, 15,16,21,18 etc. Then it hit one of my personal blogs, I believe it was the one about poems, and holy hell 100! One hundred people are actually interested in what I have to say? Wow. That's kind of amazing.

Now that home is gone, and a majority of us are just waiting around until November, we've all sort of split into different communities. So what's mine? I came to the decision that I would join the elder scrolls community. While I'm not really active on the wiki, I plan on pre ordering the elder scrolls online imperial edition ($100!) and becoming an avid player. So if you ever wanna meet on the there or the wiki my wiki name is - of course - crimsoncadavre. I'm afraid you'll have to earn my trust before you get my psn.

C.c out
GreyNeo and Uniquez_SLB like this.
You need to be logged in to comment