1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

A story for DragonWoman

Published by Goalkeeper_Matt in the blog Goalkeeper_Matt's blog. Views: 765

You do a lot of stories for people so I thought I'd return the compliment.

When I look at the icy, dark and windy road, the elements strike me. Frozen and shaken, I found myself unable to move for the longest time. As I began to regain my senses; I begin to walk in no particular direction, hoping for anything, whether it would be a sign of life, shelter, anything to stay safe.

The weather was unrelenting, At this point, I was seeming to give up hope, when I saw a large cave in the distance. This made me think "Hmm. It is Shelter; at least." As I ran towards it, I heard a loud screech from the area which made me hesitate but in the end I still approached it.

Little did I know; I was in a dragon's lair. When I saw her in dragon form for the first time; I instinctively ran for the exit but she stopped me with her giant wing. I was still terrified, but she grabbed some flint and blew a little flame on it to make a small indoor campfire.

This was by far very unexpected, and by the time the stormy weather died down I would go out to find some food; but I would always return every day to give a small gift of appreciation. For she deserves recognition, for all the good things she does, on a regular basis.

Goalkeeper_Matt
[​IMG]
GreyNeo, dragonwoman52 and Sam1knight like this.
  • Sam1knight
  • Goalkeeper_Matt
  • dragonwoman52
  • JaneKing
  • Goalkeeper_Matt
  • GreyNeo
  • Goalkeeper_Matt
You need to be logged in to comment