1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Capstone project: Voltage studios

Published by teentekken in the blog teentekken's blog. Views: 1192

This is one of my assignments that I am working on for my Capstone projects. In this project, my goal is to create a new logo for my company, and I came up with the idea of a new company called Voltage Studios. Voltage Studios is a game studio that works on Sony PlayStation platforms and Machinemas. This project will cover 9-week period, which will consist of several milestones and several projected completion dates. Right now, I am currently working on my billboard for this project, and also, brochure layouts. Also, I'm working on Labels, Posters, 30" TV Spot, DVD + Jacket, and Apparel labeling in order to finish this project. The reason why I made a different logo is because I really want this logo to become both a G Corporation and Tekken Force feel. Overall, I say that this is really a good logo, and I will continue to work hard in order to make this capstone project a finished piece.
Voltage-studios-logo.
You need to be logged in to comment