1. Hi,
    Due to the forum software move, all users will need to click the "Forgot your Password?" link on the login page and reset your password.
  2. Hi Guest,
    Sadly, the Neotopia project is no longer in development. You can read the announcement by viewing UncleSpun's blog: Click Here to View!

[Tutorial] How to Connect a PS4 to a Monitor (update)

Published by Sam1knight in the blog Sam1knight's blog. Views: 586

Greetings [​IMG]
Hi everyone o.o// i been getting ton of email from my last comment on another site, not sure if i posted it on **bleep** or playstation lifestyle, but it was a good topic i also check it here and i notice i really didnt get address so i hope my comment will help a bit and put this topic to rest let get started shall we[​IMG]

Topic Tutorial- connecting a PS4 to a Monitor [​IMG]

Basically what you need is something called a (Video Converter) in short it make the playstation 4 and the PC monitor compatable here how-

HDMI - DVI

Female - Male

Your probibly asking huh what that got to do with this topic, that what the item in question is called, you need this method for ur playstation 4 to work with ur monitor if you get the wrong port then it wont work so in short it called-

Video Converter HDMI female and DVI male ok in case you want to order online there are some resonable prices but Amazon and Ebay got the deals [​IMG] also you can check at your local electronic store, but this one item will help you get your PC to work with your PS4 i try this on a Toshiba monitor, Samsung Monitor, Dell Monitor, and lastly LA 2306x HP Monitor, also there ton of you tube video with tutoral on it i try to find a video and i was able to find one with the same topic i was discussing so i hope that help out a bit here the video i found as well, but also i want to say that i try the VGA and HDMI didnt work but i had to try this with all the other monitor i did the test myself at work so i know what work and what doesnt [​IMG]

Ok thanks again for reading i hope this tutorial help a bit understand but i know that if there a perfectly good monitor and home or if you in college and want this setup, or at work and your boss tell you sam you working you can say hell yeah i mean i wouldnt do this at work right hehe [​IMG] thanks everyone for reading oh and i got a Song request in case you were bored of my topic and it good to visit the PS Community thank for reading you have have a great day with honor sam [​IMG]

Song requested by BOBOTARIO-Z always rock on [​IMG]
  • Uniquez_SLB
  • teentekken
You need to be logged in to comment