1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Does MadMunki plan to work with Atom Universe?

This question was addressed in a recent developer blog entry by UncleSpun/Dave. Here is a portion of that blog that addresses this question:

" So the question first as I think that's the thing people will want to know - are we joining forces with Atom to make Atom Universe? Well the short answer is no. We have had a few discussions with them, indeed I know Atom fairly well, having worked with him for a number of years in a previous games job, in what now seems like another lifetime. We will continue to talk I'm sure, and I would not categorically rule out us working together at some point, but right now my inclination is to create a Spunland standalone, although our thoughts about that are barely even at the drawing board stage yet. The programmers from madmunki have just embarked on a big job for another company which is going to take up most of their time for a while, and the majority of my time is still taken up working with Pixelhero on their Eisenhorn game."

This excerpt is from a March developer blog entry and is still where MadMunki stands: http://neotopia.co/community/blog-entry/things-and-stuff.90/
Tara(dx) likes this.
Category:
Neotopia: Project
Published:
Jul 19, 2015
Page Views:
FAQ Manager ©2015 Iversia from RPGfix.