1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

♪ Instruments ♫

Discussion in 'Gaming & Progression' started by XxguthiX, Oct 14, 2014.

1. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

Hello! I'm here to suggest Instruments, this is because I love music a lot and I'm sure a majority of people do here too. I'd like to see a variety of Instruments that allow us to create "music". Although I'd like it so that we can customize our instruments, such as changing colors of it, how it sounds. I'd also like to see colorful music notes coming out our instruments when we play them. If we're able to create our own music, then I'd like to see a Kudos rating our music.

Thank you for reading and have a grand day! *^. ^ / ♪ (I'd love to hear your opinions or suggestions)

2. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

I'd love to see that too. Very creative! :cool:

NeoHelper and XxguthiX like this.
  3. Clarky

Clarky Squatter

Yes! This would be a great addition to the game! Imagine if you could create your own music and import it into a stereo system which you could play inside your apartment.. or even import it into a portable boombox which you can carry around and play your music in public (although that may get a bit annoying xD) Good idea man!

NeoHelper and XxguthiX like this.
  4. Six

Six ♚Übermensch♚

I'd love to be able to have a flute or violin in Neotopia. I love how they both look and sound, when someone plays them.

NeoHelper likes this.
  5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

I would love to create my own music :D 100% agree. :) maybe hopefully play it so others can hear it and maybe start a band!!! :D

Seminole and XxguthiX like this.
  6. Six

Six ♚Übermensch♚

Imagine if we had the capability to mix our own music in Neotopia, and it could be played in public dance spaces. Where then people could vote and give kudos to their favorites.

7. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

That would just be awesome! :D

8. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

That would be amazing to have instruments inside of Neotopia. nice idea ;)

XxguthiX likes this.
  9. RiffCalliope

RiffCalliope New In Town

I love this idea! Or you could upload it and get a virtual guitar go on a virtual mic and play it! This is an awesome Idea!!!!

10. Jakemo

Jakemo Squatter

This would definitely be great. Could even have multiple person lmo's with entire bands set up to play pre-recorded or personal music. Excellent idea.

11. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Kustom music will be awesome. I really like the idea of listening to your own music while playing with Neotopia, and also, more instruments to make your own music. I really like the Metal, and Hip hop feeling type of music, and also more music genres. Excellent idea.

12. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

Wow love the Idea Guthi! That would be amazing and if you could play for your friends like a band or single artist! Maybe have your friends join in with you. Talk about free entertainment :)

13. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

I second that! :)

Love Enchantress likes this.
  14. Thee Rude Boy

Thee Rude Boy New Member

Use rock band peripherals? Might be interesting. ..

15. Darwin Merlotte

Darwin Merlotte New In Town

Sounds awesome! I can see neotopian's forming bands lol. As stated above! ^_^

NeoHelper likes this.