1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

A cross gender Clothing Idea

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by NeoHelper, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tubifex-90

Tubifex-90 Home Addict ^_^

Not sure if this is really needed as you can swap avatars anyway. I prefer the girls's clothes so I just use a girl avatar...

Abiatha likes this.
  2. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Very cool. Cross clothing can be cool! ^^

3. kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto

kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto Well-Known Member

Add me. Kazumipoesje and kazumi1954.

GreyNeo and teentekken like this.
  4. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Okay. When I get home from college, then I will add you on PSN. ^^

GreyNeo likes this.
  5. Lovefrosting

Lovefrosting Prettycure

First of all I feel insulted. Half of you guys have bad experience with trolls and want to hurt those who want to make fun of people. If a man in a dress worries you then aren't you discriminating men who want to where dresses yes. I would like to wear a skirt and heals and a dress as a guy I would want to show people I can be a pretty guy. Some people like that if you don't like it that's perfectly fine don't wear it. What do.you have to gain fromit. Why does there have to be genders in the game anyways can't u jsut make a body look how u want it too and that is that. What about transgenders and those who are gender fluid. Just let them wear what they want they r making fun people who like it which is me and I don't have a problem with that let bully's be Bullys.

6. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Thank you all for participating in the discussion and for the suggestions over the past few months! Due to neotopia's development being stopped at this time, I'll be locking this thread to avoid any further confusion about the status of this project.

More info can be found at this link about the decision to stop the development of neotopia.
    http://neotopia.co/community/faq/when-is-neotopia-being-released.5/

Thank you all again so much, we appreciate all of you =^)

Tara(dx) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.