1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Atom Republic's Universe

Discussion in 'General - Off Topic' started by interceptor_maxx, Nov 30, 2014.

1. interceptor_maxx

interceptor_maxx Mad Max

2. interceptor_maxx

interceptor_maxx Mad Max

It will be PS4....and use Unreal 4 engine....

3. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

I have to say I am loving the idea of this :). It will be amazing to have all these on PS4.

4. tallsloguy

tallsloguy NeoKnight

Looks pretty cool. Maybe Dave can put a spunland in there also :D Two spuns are better then one. Male avatars walk slightly better then homes to. A lil strut to them.

5. Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda New In Town

I like this! Looks very cool! They went by a survey too, similar like how Madmunki's done with neotopia here (Polls, votes, etc) so this idea came about because of people's choices in the survey and so far it's received some very positive reaction. They say something about "Planets" on their forum. So I guess there will be different' spaces to explore?

Wither way this looks neat and would definitely be cool if Madmunki/neotopia had some content featured in the game! :)

Thanks for sharing Maxx!

6. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

Well if it on the ps4 I play it ^_^

tallsloguy likes this.
  7. Kusanagi Motoko

Kusanagi Motoko New In Town

8. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Hello Kusanagi!!! It is great that you brought this subject to light because I have noticed many home partners creating their own worlds and they are to be released very soon. By the looks of the Atom Universe they need to do something with the walking motion if you know what I mean. I do believe it would be a huge breakthrough for these home partners to come together to make a better platform for the gamers to socialize in a more expanded layout. That way everyone can get what they want and desire through the community. Just my statement regarding your subject Have a Merry Christmas and God bless!!!! #MayorMoon

Lianara likes this.
  9. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Looks really awesome! I really want Neotopia and Atom Universe to get together to make one universe instead of two. That will be amazing!

10. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

Yeah it would be nice if many of the future PS4 virtual worlds got together. Of course all should join Neotopia because it will be the best. :cool:

11. NeoTech

NeoTech Neotopia Tech. Staff Member Administrator Developer

I think it's fair to say that a most of people involved in future PS4 virtual worlds are talking. Never more than two at a time, certainly never enough to cooperate. The community want a new home, the providers want a wage to provide it.

12. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Thank for the update maxx:)
    So if I got this strait the demo on
    Feb 2015- demo
    March 2015- beta testing
    April 2015- release date

But thell probibly do something like croud funding, and look for potential sponsors, there be allot of advertising this season for sure, community will be split into 3
    Neotopia
    Nebula
    Atomic Universe
    I didn't count advikin from lockwood