1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by Shadow-Runner, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Shadow-Runner

Shadow-Runner Squatter

PlayStation Home customization with avatar's seemed and felt very awkward at times. It was limiting, to say the least. In Neotopia, I would like to see this as a non existant issue. Avatars should be able to wear rings, necklaces and bracelets SEPERATELY...without being lumped into the hand or head category. Like....be holding a baseball bat in your left hand (Left Hand category) and a ball in the right hand (Right Hand category) and a wedding ring on the left hand, under a sub category for hands. Be wearing a baseball cap on the head (Head category) and a necklace under a sub category for head. Many of us over on the Home platform vented our frustrations with these limitations, many times repeatedly to the Home staff and developers...and no changes were ever made to accomodate this issue. In short, we wanna see the addition of sub categories, for full body avatar customization.

teentekken and VickyYoshikawa like this.
  2. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

3. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Indeed..
    [HR][/HR]
    🌛
    [HR][/HR]ⓧⒹⓐⓂⓞⓄⓝⓂⓐⓃⓧ [HR][/HR]
    🌛
    [HR][/HR]

VickyYoshikawa likes this.
  4. Shadow-Runner

Shadow-Runner Squatter

Oops, my bad ya'll. Im new here and dont quite know my way around the boards. Thanks for the link, tho. ^_^

5. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

I totally agree with Shadow-Runner. The customizations on PlayStation Home really look limited, and awkward at time. But in Neotopia and Atom Universe, I really want to see more customizations, and also, more details for the new customization system. Avatars should be able to wear earrings, hats, necklaces, gloves, and also, rings separately. I got frustrated with Home's limitations. It's like someone is taking the avatar's gloves off, and hold objects. That is not how the avatar system goes. I really want a fully detailed avatar system like holding more than one objects, even with gloves on. That will become more detailed and not limited.