1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Steven1230, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

Just wondering what you all think the customization will look like for the avatars. Will they be like the new sims avatar creator or will they be something beyond that and better? Post what you think a great customization for avatars would be. Full detail of the perfect avatar creator/modifier.

I know they stated the avatars would be realistic so. Do you think this will hinder the modification any?

How far into customization do you think this could go? As well as what could be set to be modified by the end user.

Strong Lover and VickyYoshikawa like this.
  2. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

So many things are need for anime avatar I would like see and anime head add on with big anime eyes that can blink and month can changes with detail like you can changed eyes size and color. Having also an draw look would be nice. and with realistic and anime the ability to change the finger poses to make fist or rock on sign or peace etc ... So many things i cant think of at the this time too

Steven1230 likes this.
  3. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Great ideas would be cool to make our avis be customizable to look like anime charecters :D n customize the anime avis lol :)

VickyYoshikawa and Steven1230 like this.
  4. sweetheart-Amy

sweetheart-Amy New In Town

Something i always wanted on home but Never got. A separate nail sektion i whuld love too see happen also they could sell nail polish in stores :)

5. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

Omg Yess!!!!! Great idea Sweetheart for feet and fingers ^_^

6. MiiTy KiTTy

MiiTy KiTTy New In Town

we need more indepth creation and really good skin texture, im woundering if neotopia be sliders or drag and pull like sims 4 , drag and pull be better :)

VickyYoshikawa likes this.
  7. meekgeek93

meekgeek93 New In Town

I would definitly like to see more customization options for the face and body. I hope the Neotopia Development Team lives up to the high expectations C:

8. ChainedSkull1129

ChainedSkull1129 New In Town

Not everyone is built the same. I'd like to be able to shrink or enlarge the chest, hips so female doesn't look pregnant or if a person wants to have a plus size avi they can with out looking rediculous.

9. Ashley

Ashley Fabulicious

You know what I'm thinking would be pretty damn cool, if you could save your created avatars to your Neotopia account and you could be able to choose if your creation is public, as in avatars being uploaded to the website by anyone so you could pick avatars you like, save them to your own account and add them to Neotopia so that avatar shows up in your "saves". Just like Saints Rows website

Strong Lover and Steven1230 like this.
  10. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

Now that is an awesome idea right there. That would be pretty neat to see happen in Neotopia.

11. Strong Lover

Strong Lover Plebian

That would be cool. You would also get people making similar ID names to others, then grabbing the same avatar that the ID name they want to impersonate uses and running around with it trolling. People do stuff like that, especially in games that are going to be free-to-play for everyone. Personally, I like taking time to develop my own avatar. It's like an art project, takes some skill for a cool avatar and keeps your individuality.

Abel and Love Enchantress like this.
  12. Strong Lover

Strong Lover Plebian

As long as people can still modify other people's avatars that they download from the server, it would be cool. Though, I like seeing a variety of people in a virtual world, makes it more interesting than templates of people. It would be helpful for people who don't like making their own avatar, that is true. But it wouldn't be my choice.

Love Enchantress likes this.
  13. Six

Six ♚Übermensch♚

The big thing for me is when it comes to hair colour, eye colour, skin colour. That all these things use a colour wheel system, rather than have us just picking from a few different colours, us being able to colour things to shades we like. Along with, there being a plethora of diversity when it comes to clothing not just for my style, but for everyone with many different styles to suit the needs of everyone. If someone wants to dress in a more anime-style. We can do so without all looking the exact same.

14. NeonClouds

NeonClouds New In Town

I would agree that as well if leaves it where one can make it look totally different from what it would originally look by fitting the style of the user.

15. meekgeek93

meekgeek93 New In Town

I agree with this 100% !!!!!!

16. meekgeek93

meekgeek93 New In Town

I agree with Strong. I like to make my avatars as unique as possible, I wouldn't want a clone army of me running around Neotopia. It would be weird.
    Not saying it WOULD happen, but it's not impossible lol.
    Like with "Noobs" and the preset avatars in Home.
    The challenge of creating the perfect avatar to your liking is the challenge of the game in my opinion C:

17. meekgeek93

meekgeek93 New In Town

I dream of layering clothes as well... With jackets and tops and possibly even a belt category..

18. Ashley

Ashley Fabulicious

@meekgeek93, it's not meant to be like that, I'm just assuming Neotopia will offer a complete customization for us. Like shaping parts of the face into anything, changing skin colors to what you like, body part thickness Etc.. So people don't have to worry about their bad creation skills or if you're pretty good , you could share if you wanted.

19. Six

Six ♚Übermensch♚

@Neon Cloud I agree, neon, for example if someone dressed in more darker colours their hair could match with red, black, purple or if someone preferred more pastel colours it would be possible for them to match with those as well. You could get a sense of people's interests depending on their style. @Meek I'd love to see layers, my only concern is that it might limit the detail of the clothes we would get, an example would be ones with too many straps not layering with certain items properly. If that were a problem hopefully they would just make those clothes incapable of being layered or only with particular items. Another nice feature would be all hair styles having the capability for streaks, that we then could choose to leave the same as the base hair colour or change using the colour wheel feature. So even if we do end up having the same hair as other users. There would still be room for uniqueness, avoiding everyone looking the same.

20. neocortex

neocortex neocortex Administrator Moderator Developer

These will be next generation avatars, the proof is in the pudding and the pudding will hopefully be served later this week :)

VickyYoshikawa likes this.