1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Character models?

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by bestscreenname, Sep 29, 2014.

1. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Hi there Cristin, welcome to the Neotopia forums! =^) I'm Grey, neotopia/MadMunki's Community Manager. Thank you so much for your suggestions! Character customizations is a vital part of any virtual world and you are not alone in requesting such abilities. =^)

Just so you are up to speed on the project and our forums, I regret to inform you neotopia's development has been stopped at this time. The announcement was made back in February on our forums by the Head of Development- Dave/UncleSpun in his blog and also announced via our Facebook page and Twitter . Here is a link to the announcement. In the entry all of your questions should be answered about why and why now the project was stopped. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask!

Our forum will remain open for the displaced PS Home (and neotopia) community members to stay in touch until such a time new platform is made and available or the site becomes derelict. Thank you so much for your interest in neotopia! I hope you will stick around and get to know our wonderful, helpful and creative community here. Please feel free to read our blogs, look through our media gallery and threads and add to them if you like! Or come chat with us in our Shoutbox, there is usually some around to talk to if you like =^)

Thank you again and hope to see you around our forum and/or Shoutbox soon! =^)

P.S. Also there's an 'Edit' button below each post that you can click to edit your comment before and after you post it! Here is a tutorial made by one of our community members, @NeoHelper to help you familiarize yourself with some of the features our forums offers. Hope it helps! :)

NeoHelper and Tara(dx) like this.