1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Demo of Atom Universe for PS4

Discussion in 'General - Off Topic' started by Kusanagi Motoko, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Kusanagi Motoko

Kusanagi Motoko New In Town

2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

They said they submitted it last week, but now they submitted it yesterday. I already donated $200 to them and I fully support them :)
    thanks for posting this, and hopefully once they finish updating their site we can check out our new AU website world! :happy:

Stay tuned the site is going to be VERY VERY different when they make the site available again :p

3. Kusanagi Motoko

4. kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto

kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto Well-Known Member

I also have pledge on kickstarter already via paypall.

Sam1knight, Abiatha and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Cant wait this comes out on April 8th EU! :D
    So going to make a EU account just to download it haha :p

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    Uniquez_SLB, Sam1knight and Abiatha like this.
  6. kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto

I have borrow the EU account from my husband and putted on my ps4 already :p

7. DARKFIRE007

DARKFIRE007 New In Town

Not seen project nebula yet as I have only been interested in Neotopia, but I may throw my weight behind Atom on the kickstarter. They look to be on the right track. And did anyone else spot that instant click and load? If it does that on release and after you have a ton of stuff it would be worth the price of admission alone (pun intended lol).

Also planet Neotopia is a possibility in the future and I will support any incarnation of Neotopia.

8. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I just checked and Atom has reached 81 percent of its KS goal, so it is looking good. They need to achieve 100 percent, so if anyone hasn't already pledged, and can pledge, please do! Although it's not neotopia, it's a start and, like Darkfire, I hope it may lead eventually to neotopia becoming a reality one day. :)

1. Abiatha
      Actually, Grey has just pointed out to me that one of the backers backed out of their pledge, so it's back down to about 75 percent now, but still 12 days to go!

Abiatha, Apr 3, 2015
    2. Abiatha
      Oh, it's up to 84 percent now.

Abiatha, Apr 3, 2015
  9. kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto

1. Who did plagde 4.000 and not stand for it you such a let down for evryone here thank you so much :mad:

10. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Yes, I agree Kaz! Pretty stupid to pledge such a huge amount, then withdraw it :confused:

11. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

I have a friend who was bragging that he plegged $6000 that is all well and good if you don't have a family to take care of

12. DARKFIRE007

DARKFIRE007 New In Town

So, a day later and a bit wiser, I found myself torn between project nebula and atom universe. Atom will be out first, but project nebula looks more like home with it's release features such as avatar customization. One answer will solve this problem, I am forever a fan of irem/granzella. I read somewhere granzella would be working with one of them but I forgot who. Anyone know who granzella would be working with? I need to know before I sink the 800 bucks into atom (which will succeed in it's kickstater very soon).

Uniquez_SLB and Sam1knight like this.
  13. Kusanagi Motoko

Thank you, everyone.
    This video is PS4 Demo of Atom Universe.
    Sound is bad, maybe bug.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    Uniquez_SLB and Abiatha like this.
  14. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

15. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Just tried the AU demo on PS4 and I'm still not impressed :thumbsdown:

Uniquez_SLB likes this.
  16. dragonwoman52

I saw it and tbh not really that great

17. DARKFIRE007

DARKFIRE007 New In Town

I am encouraged by the NA demo. It looked great in 1080p and felt very home like with minor camera movement differences that can be fixed with settings. It needs a bubble chat system and avitar customization, but other than that, it was a solid early demo. Not to mention it took me all of 5 minutes to have a complete wallbreach map wide lol. The pre-made avi's need work, one chick was frankly butt fugly. I see a good future for atom if they do this right starting with the chat bubble.

Uniquez_SLB likes this.
  18. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Guess what I did in Atom Universe: I tried it out, and it is very awesome! The animations are really improved, and also, the avatars look much better than the ones on PS Home. Yes, the game is in #EarlyStages. Hopefully, they will get the glitches fixed. Overall, I really like it, and I look forward to seeing it getting officially relased (the final version)

19. dragonwoman52

what one did you play the one I have on my PS4 look like crap and it is far to glitchy and the avies looked unfinished

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  20. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Same for me too Dragonwoman, all my avi could do was walk around and get on the ferris wheel, was very disappointed with it.