1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Forums Suggestion FAQ Suggestion Questions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EndingDemise, Feb 4, 2015.

1. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

These are questions i have seen that should be added to our FAQ.

1. Is their a release date for Neotopia?

2. If theirs a voting system in Neotopia how dose it work, and where do i vote?

3. Will Neotopia end up like home and will i lose everything all over again?

4. What will Neotopia offer me that home could'nt?

5. Dose Neotopia have plans to take care of people who harrass me and or bug me?

6. Who is Uncle spun?

7. Who is GreyNeo?

8. Where can i find answers here on the forum?

9. If im having a problem with another user or a error on the site. Who do i go to and how do i tell them?

2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

These questions are answered all over and on the articles n blogs so these questions wouldn't be necessary there are rules, info on the developers, and there are articles explaining alot of these. The answers are everywhere and the release date is still TBD. :) there was a FAQ made by a old staff that hasn't been on for a while since he's taking a long vacation :)

3. EndingDemise

Not everyone knows how to use a forum let alone a computer. I know many people who dont know or dont care for a forum. Yes these are all over the forums,articals, and blogs. These are asked Tons and tons of times. But thats what a FAQ is for everyone knows what is it. Not everyone who comes here wants to spend their time in the forums,Articals, and blogs. They just want answers. So a FAQ is important. Some people dont want to use the forums. They just want to find these answers. So by having more questions added. Would help tons of people. If a FAQ was not needed they wouldnt of added some in a few days ago. The ones they added have been asked to. Gose to show they know just as me some people just want answers http://neotopia.co/community/faq/ not only that but will keep them from posting and asking the same questions over and over. Less double post in the mix

4. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

1. EndingDemise
      Add these to the FAQ also**

EndingDemise, Feb 4, 2015
  5. EndingDemise

i like that, but they recently added more not even more than 3 or 4 days ago under the real FAQ section. They mise well add the rest when they can.