1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Fashion and Clothing Ideas. Add on as u like.

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Risque Fashion, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Ashley

Ashley Fabulicious

If we could just take Veemee's billabong, and Lockwoods Drey collections, and like merge the two. My (virtual) life would be complete.

2. Ashley

Ashley Fabulicious

High heeled boots (I know, so 2005) that aren't a fail would be fab too, Home never seemed to get them right!

3. bkbv

bkbv Wear it like no one Else

I agree I would love to see Veemee's Billabong and Element too and also Kovok I love the look of the Haute Couture line they put out last update.

Strong Lover and Xotica Goddess like this.
  4. Six

Six ♚Übermensch♚

Colour wheel for eyes would be amazing, I want to have purple irises. lol

5. Xotica Goddess

Xotica Goddess Plebian

yeah they put out some neat stuff now that it's closing. really made me mad

Love Enchantress likes this.
  6. bkbv

bkbv Wear it like no one Else

Yup I felt the same way Xotica Goddess.

Strong Lover likes this.
  7. NeonClouds

NeonClouds New In Town

Hmm.. just a thought but, if you get a top lets say a flannel or jacket. Can there be an option where you can put that around your waist? Also more and better option for guys clothing.. I found it to be very limited and not so open..

Strong Lover likes this.
  8. sarahlee242

sarahlee242 New In Town

Underware and Lingerie... im not talking like an Anne Summers store (well...maybe at some point xp) some decent undies would be nice though, more specifically bra's, and how they affect the layers on top. A tee-shirt would look different with a sports bra than it would with a nice push up bra for example.

Xotica Goddess likes this.
  9. PYAWAKITT

PYAWAKITT New In Town

Hey, that is a fantastic idea and one that I have been thinking about as well. It would be so cool to have the option of changing the color of a clothing item so that it could be matched or missmatched to whatever else we are wearing. However, that would perhaps prevent from further sales of that same item if introduced in a different color. On home you usually had the option (for some items) to purchase more that one and in different colors, thereby the dev made more money on that item.

10. tallsloguy

tallsloguy NeoKnight

I do believe we will be able to change colors of clothing. I also think i read that they will have more color pallets for sell for more color options.

11. Brazilian_Goddess

Brazilian_Goddess Sneaker Head

And can we pllllease have some dope sneakers for us females. Anyone who knows me , knows that I like to dab back and forth. And some clothes that gives us curves, i don't wanna have a cereal box body like my home avi lol. And piercings and tattoos

12. Brazilian_Goddess

Then again that other stuff isn't fashion. But I would like to see more modern stuff and a better way to organize it.

13. Thee Rude Boy

Thee Rude Boy New Member

Get this girl some Jays!

14. Brazilian_Goddess

I need my Jays, my dunks, air maxs etc :arghh::happy:

Thee Rude Boy likes this.
  15. Thee Rude Boy

Thee Rude Boy New Member

Layering would be awesome and would allow for more revenue.

16. Abel

Abel animeluver123

More gothic clothing, punk clothing, lolita, and any type of clothing. Gothic and punk should have more fishnets (torn or not), trenchcoats, gothy and punk type shoes, and etc...

17. ladybug17

ladybug17 Member

I agree that the fashion part of virtual worlds is extremely important. Half the fun on Home for me was creating my own outfits. I would buy several clothes assuming they would be easily mixable and matchable.

Some examples would be

1. A pair of skinny jeans thinking that a certain pair of boots would look incredible with them, only to find that the jeans glitch through.
    2. Nice long top that would match great with leggings, but glitches through instead.
    3. Jackets and coats, that are cute, but glitch through every hair you think looks awesome with them. I don't know how many coats went to waste in storage because I really couldn't wear them with any longer hair!

These glitches restrict the usage of certain items, which seems unfair to a fashionista who has these other ideas in mind. I hope in Neotopia that everything mixes and matches without issues!

18. Abel

Abel animeluver123

More makeup options would look good with fashion. I am hoping for more makeup options such more eyeliner styles, more colors of eyeshadows + mix and mash eyeshadow colors, and more lipstick colors. For eyeliner options I would love to see something like this for female avatars :) tumblr_mxbgvu1KWq1qgktwvo2_r1_500.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    Brazilian_Goddess and ladybug17 like this.
  19. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

The more the creativity the better in my book

20. Ercangi91

Ercangi91 New Member

I truly like to perform the yoga at home and always prefer gearing up nicely so that the performance is enhanced. I have Nike and Adidas shoes for that but now need some good quality sports bra and track pants for upcoming summery days. I wonder if you could help regarding it.