1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Fitness Center

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by Brazilian_Goddess, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Brazilian_Goddess

Brazilian_Goddess Sneaker Head

I think it would be cool for people who would want their avi to workout and stuff. Like the more you workout the faster you can run or walk.

2. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

I see like to Level up that a new way I never thought of, glad u posted it :)

3. Brazilian_Goddess

I just figured on Home, we walked and ran so slow, so why not have some fitness

iNocturnal, Sam1knight and Abiatha like this.
  4. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Wow, that's such a great idea. Instead of buying a locomotion, your avi has to get fitter. This might make people realise they could do this in real life too, which would be good. I definitely like your idea Brazilian_Goddess! I have the gym on Home for one of my avis. It would also be good if you started with an average looking avi but they could work out and get trimmer or get more muscles. Instead of just being able to buy a muscular body.

5. Brazilian_Goddess

I wanted to buy the My Gym but I decided not to. At least if this is implemented, our avis will look realistic lmao unlike those bought bodies. And maybe they should have every body type when creating our avis. I use to get exicted when I seen heavier avis on Home...not that I'm big or heavy but it was something different. Everyone looked the same.

Sam1knight, iNocturnal and Abiatha like this.
  6. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I didn't get the gym for ages but in the end I did - it's not that great but I wanted to check it out. I totally agree they should have more range with the avis. I know you can alter them manually, but most people can't be bothered so everyone looks much the same. I would have liked to have slightly bigger hips and booty for my avi, without being fatter all over. Hopefully in neotopia we will have more choice!

teentekken, Sam1knight and iNocturnal like this.
  7. Brazilian_Goddess

You're like my spirit sister. We want the same things lol

1. Abiatha
      Awww, you're sweet!!!

Abiatha, Dec 1, 2014
  8. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

Nice idea. Someone can make a new Eye of the Tiger video like they did for home long ago back in 09 XD.

9. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Awesome idea! This will be awesome to have more than one gym for all Neotopians to work out. I wanna see the avatars jogging, lifting up weights, push ups, sit ups, etc. I really wanna see it level up as well.

Abiatha likes this.