1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Get well soon, our watching dragon!

Discussion in 'General' started by Goalkeeper_Matt, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Goalkeeper_Matt

Goalkeeper_Matt Nebula Correspondant

Our good neotopian friend dragon woman, unfortunately will be unavailable for a short while due to having to spend some time with her doctor.

As a neotopian family, I thought that we should send some of our best wishes over. And she will see them on her return.

UncleSpun, Ren_Echo, Tara(dx) and 4 others like this.
  2. Goalkeeper_Matt

Goalkeeper_Matt Nebula Correspondant

[​IMG]
    To our ever watching dragon, that is always so kind.
    You have great respect for everyone, something others struggle to find.

In your shadows may be difficult to see.
    But your neo-family, will always be here, and you never have to pay a fee.
    Always here for you, when you are better we will hold a mini party spree.

I hope you get well very soon.
    And I will be ready to greet you, whether it be the time of the shining sun or the glowing moon.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    UncleSpun, Ren_Echo, Arwen and 4 others like this.
  3. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

awww get well soon Dragon my dear friend :), I wish u the best ;)

UncleSpun, Ren_Echo, Arwen and 4 others like this.
  4. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Sending healing thoughts......get well soon Dragon :love:

[​IMG]

5. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Dearest Dragon, *bows with respect* Sending you positive thoughts and energy for a safe and speedy recovery! Please take care of yourself, we're here for you every step of the way! <3
    Get well soon :nurse: :doctor:
    Much spun luv *Big Hug* =^)

[​IMG]

6. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

I hope you get well soon, and thank for all your wisdom and guidance you are a Dragon of Legend, also thank for always helping out the Community we look forward to see you return soon, thank you for reading and for sure well say a prayer for you with respect and honor sam o.o\\
    [​IMG]

7. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

☺☺Our Dear Sweet Dragon Sending a whole bunch of SpunLuv&Spuntabulous Biggg SpunHugs your way 2help ya hav a Spunspeedy recovery....We are always here 4ya&always carry ya deep in our Spunhearts♡♡♡♡♡♡[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo Resident

dragonwoman, hope you feel better soon. Thanks for watching over Neotopia from the shadows.

Dragon.

Arwen, UncleSpun, Uniquez_SLB and 4 others like this.
  9. UncleSpun

UncleSpun Developer Staff Member Administrator Developer

May the shadows speed you to a quick recovery @dragonwoman52 and the Spun be with you always *hugs*

10. GreyNeo

Dragon left an update for us about an hr ago in the SB =^) I copied and pasted here so everyone will have a chance to see it and it won't get pushed down in the SB =^)

" Well time for an update seeing I have not taken my meds yet and can stay awake. I am still in pain like I never have been before yet I know this will pass. I spend my time here in bed wrapped in the quilt my sister made for me I feel the love she put in it and it helps me to feel safe and that everything will be ok. The only bad thing is that besides the pain I am always sick no matter what I do I feel like I want to throw up. It will be good when Ruth comes to be with me Sam and Bruce are doing so much for me yet I know I need more help. I go on Friday to the Doctor and with luck take all this damn wrapping off it is really starting to bug the crap out of me. I know it will be a few more weeks before I can put any weight on my foot that I can deal with but I hate not being able to even move my foot. Oh well I will just have to weight for that also I guess."

11. Arwen

Arwen Resident

For you Dragon......

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  12. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Thank for the Update GreyNeo, Im glad Dragonwomen is recovering, also Awren cool video post and the song very relaxing, also take good care of yourself Dragonwomen, with respect and honor :)
    [​IMG]

13. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

14. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Sorry to hear you are suffering Dragon. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are pain-free and mobile again very soon! [​IMG]

15. GreyNeo

2 new updates from Dragon; one from yesterday and one from today <3 =^)

Yesterday:
    " OK right now my mind is clear and give an up date. Tomorrow I go to the Doctor and with luck can get this damn thing off my leg. Right now my leg feels like it is tied up with barbwire then warped in burlap in-cased in a cement block that is way to tight. Every time I get up the blood flows into the leg making it even tighter and rubs the hell out of my stitched and starts the pain all over again. When I take my meds I am so foggy brained I can't think I hate that feeling so I am trying not to take them until really needed. I really appreciate those who have been taking care of me. My Ruth came down from Mass. to help out and Samantha make sure I eat at night and watches out for me. It shows me that my girls really do love me and that makes me feel that even if I did not always do the right thing as a mother but I must have done something right with them thank you girls. well I will try to let you all know how it goes at the doctors bye for now."

Today: " well went to the doctor get my old cast off (damn that one was hell) have a new one have to go back in ten days to again get a new cast and get my stitches out so far all is well just still have to keep off my feet and more meds for my pain (level 8 on the pain scale)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

" seeing my head is clear for a bit I want to thank all of you for your well wishes you do not know how much it means to me to know how much you care about me thank you my dear loved ones."

Ren_Echo and Tara(dx) like this.
  16. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy