1. Hi,
    Due to the forum software move, all users will need to click the "Forgot your Password?" link on the login page and reset your password.
  2. Hi Guest,
    Sadly, the Neotopia project is no longer in development. You can read the announcement by viewing UncleSpun's blog: Click Here to View!

Goodies for the Neotopian Community Pt 2 =^)

Discussion in 'General' started by GreyNeo, Mar 9, 2016.

1. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Hiya everyone =^)

The first neotopian goodie thread was a bit too long so I'm closing/retiring it and starting this one anew. =^) I've also checked and added all of the still available goodies from the previous thread!

Please feel free to post to this thread any goodies or freebies you'd like to pass along for everyone to use! Note: Usually I like to make sure the goodie is available to everyone and not restricted to a paid group i.e. PS Plus subscriptions.

I'll add to it myself and update the OP from time to time, so keep an eye out! Enjoy! =^)

Here are the goodies still available from the first thread:

[​IMG]

Signature address below:
    http://www.madmunkigames.com/neotopia_support_signature_500x54.jpg

A spunderful collection of Spunemes and newly added gifs!
    [​IMG]
    More can be found at the link below!
    http://www.spunland.com/content/pages/spunemes.html

Big Spun thank you, as always, to @UncleSpun for all the hard work and time he put into making these! <3 =^)

**For all you Vita owners, 'Fat Princess: Piece of Cake' is still available for FREE! WooT! As a bonus, you can earn the original PS3 version just by playing the Vita version! =^) Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    Link to Fat Princess in the NA PS Store (Not sure if EU is currently included):
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...cake/cid=UP9000-PCSA00156_00-FATPRINCESSPOC00

**An offer for a free comped version of AGFPRO game software by Axis Game Factory, aka former Home developer Heavy Water.

We were contacted by Heavy Water's CEO Tammy McDonald. She expressed her sympathies about the project being halted, and generously extended an offer for neotopia supporters and staff. If you're interested in getting a free copy of their software via a Steam (PC) key, email her directly attammy@heavyh2o.com and let her know you're a neotopia supporter and would like a key for yourself! Pretty cool and very kind of her to reach out and offer 500 copies for our community!

I have a copy myself back from when she posted the same offer on the PS forums when the PS Home closure announcement came down. It's a neat piece of software and I'm very curious to see what our creative and talented community can do with it!=^)

More details about AGFPRO can be found here and by checking out their video below. Hope you take her up on her offer and enjoy it!

**SCEE (Sony Europe) made a PS3 PS Home theme in appreciation for our support! No word on a NA code but here's the EU code. Enjoy! (Redeemable in the PS Store or Acct Management)

7FLT-JDNB-8GTA

[​IMG]

A wonderful game I enjoy very much called 'Hohokum' has some great freebies for everyone! Even if you haven't played it, you can experience some of the games' charm and get in on the fun with these FREE ringtone and notification sounds for your smartphone, straight from the game! They have included setups for both Android and iOS , and basic directions on how to install them if needed.

Follow this link to get them now, for FREE! Hope you enjoy! =^)

**The fine folks at SuperMassive Games and Playstation still have offered up a FREE PS4 dynamic theme based on their sleeper hit 'Until Dawn'!
    Have a look! :D

[​IMG]

Just follow this link and download =^)
    Enjoy! (EU only so far, sry NA :()

**A FREE PS4 Tearaway dynamic theme:emojiok:
    *EU only (no mention of a NA counterpart -sry :()

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Just follow this link to download the free theme from the PS store (no PS plus required) =^)

**FREE PS4 PSN avatars! (more have been added since I posted this last November)
    *NA PS Plus store only (no mention of EU counterpart -sry :()
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If you'd like any of these FREE awesome avatars from Batman Arkham Knight, LittleBigPlanet 3, Warframe, Tearaway Unfolded and even an avatar for NeoGAF, follow this link to choose from and download! =^)

**FREE ringtone set from Fallout4's 'Mysterious Stranger' perk :poto: (courtesy of Bethseda and Major Nelson (Xbox)) :headphone::whistle:

[​IMG]

Links for the MP3 and M4R Zip files to download =^) If you need a refresher on how to set up a custom ringtone on your device, below are also links to instructions as well.

Download the .MP3 files in .ZIP format (Android and Windows Phone)

Download the .M4R files in .ZIP format (iOS)

Instructions to set up custom ringtones on your device:
    Android

iOS

Windows Phone

****************************************************************************************************

Newly added updates =^)

Posted by Dx and submitted by Sam - thank you!
    [​IMG]
    " Hiya everyone here is a new code for the game "Drawn to Death" for use on the PS4 System A9AJ-Q7NE-N5RG it's a multi use code provided by our wonderful community member @Sam1knight Enjoy everyone & Have Fun ☺Tc☺"

Sam1knight and Tara(dx) like this.
  2. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

GreyNeo likes this.
  3. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

4. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy