1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Great assets!

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by EndingDemise, Jan 5, 2015.

1. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Will we see devs return like, NDreams,Aurura...ect this has proably been asked or a old question but i know those two devs had the coolest spaces and items you could aquire.

Sam1knight and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

That is a tought question Ending, but it's up to them, and so far all of them are doing their own things... So i honestly doubt some of them are going with Neotopia only dev you will see is Madmunkid and Atom Republic. that's all there is as of right now. :)

The devs that join will be announced officially by the staff, and the more that join the merrier it is! :happy:

Go here for the latest updates: http://neotopia.co/community/blogs/unclespun.8/
    or
    here: http://neotopia.co/wordpress/?cat=5

3. EndingDemise

I did see they said they were adding 3rd party devs, but they didnt say who, but truly we needed places like aurura, bc id visit every amd play the aurura game lol

Sam1knight, Abiatha and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  4. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Yea I know what you mean Ending :)
    the allowing of 3rd party means like what PSHome did.

They allowed developers to join in and create something for playstation home.
    As of right now there are no 3rd party that we know of, unless atom counts as a 3rd party :)

5. EndingDemise

Oh.. sounds good aint atom republic making there own virtuall world?

Sam1knight, Abiatha and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  6. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Actually I have been frozen in Aurora last two times I went there (don't think it was a freezer, just technical problem). I am wondering if they are going to destroy Aurora altogether, given it's in flames and poor Vincent has been struck and is on fire. Maybe the developer is thinking of killing off Aurora because of Home ending? I really like Aurora too but maybe it's all over for that place.

7. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

ED, if you use Facebook, search on Atom Universe for Atom Republic, also search for The Virtual Future - there is information there to read about it.

8. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

yh Aurora is a kool place, I also like it ;)

like playin Orb Runner n trap game :)

Sam1knight, EndingDemise and Abiatha like this.
  9. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Everyday the Vertual World are evolving we knew that Auora would be attack someday but I didn't think poor Vincent would be in the cross fire and he still wiggling u think ok, but no still a New Maintaince will come so what will be the Next Space that will change who know but I feel there more in store and Auora was just the Beginning, Apocolipse is coming 0.0!!

[​IMG]

Abiatha, GreyNeo and EndingDemise like this.
  10. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Hiya @EndingDemise , Aurora is actually made by Ndreams. Ndreams is currently not one of our partners or 3rd party devs, but I can tell you officially we would love to have them on board. They're a fantastic developer!

We currently have 2 other developers on board to create and develop for neotopia. The wonderful PS Home developer JAM Games and fantastic game developer Pixel Hero Games. We are absolutely open to more and we will be going to other devs and companies down the line when we have more to show them, but we are absolutely open to other devs coming on board now or in the future!

As for Atom Universe - it is it's own product, we are not affiliated with it. We wish him the best of luck with his project =^)

Sam1knight, Abiatha and EndingDemise like this.