1. Hi,
    Due to the forum software move, all users will need to click the "Forgot your Password?" link on the login page and reset your password.
  2. Hi Guest,
    Sadly, the Neotopia project is no longer in development. You can read the announcement by viewing UncleSpun's blog: Click Here to View!

Having a roommate/roomates?

Discussion in 'Public & Private Spaces' started by Craziichachi, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Craziichachi

Craziichachi PSN ID:shoty_kllz

Would it be possible to have a friend or friends come live with you? Like maybe 5 players max or however rooms that apartment has.Like you can request your friends to live with you and be able to move furniture, control appliances only the house owner can do,etc. i would love to have my friends live with me:shy:. (just a thought that came to mind)

2. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

So maybe when you buy items you can designate friends to use your items and visit whenever they want? That was suggested for Home long ago to have a 'key', So friends could use your places when your not on. I am not sure if this is possible but it would be neat if we could on Neo. Great idea. :cool:

3. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

It's a very nice idea and more community minded. We could leave notes on the 'fridge for each other. I know club houses already have this but I think this would work better in a share house situation. Good idea Craziichachi!

4. SpeakingMouse

SpeakingMouse New In Town

Even if it is a good idea, I'm afraid it would end just like in real life. Friends would empty your fridge when you are away and not refill it before you come back.
    Well, it might depend on the friends.
    Regarding the notes in club. Only the owner and sub leader can leave a note on the board AFAIK.

5. kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto

kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto Well-Known Member

Jaa. A very good idea :)

6. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

Wow I love all of your ideas. This would definitely be a great feature to have. I've always wanted my friends to be able to visit when I'm not there. Since they room there with me too maybe they would be allowed to invite their friends to come over without you having to be in the same space with them :)

7. Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO sky

I have someone special that I would love to have come live with me in my Neotopia space :shy:.
    We can decorate the space together to make it ours. How special is that! :love:

Great idea Craziichachi! :thumbsup:

8. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

I know its me... :(

anyways this idea is awesome I would love for people to live with me! :D

9. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Greeting:)
    Great post Craziichachi, the idea is totally cool, also I can play checkers with NeoHelper, and Abiatha comment about leaving notes on fridge sound good to, also maybe to change the apartment maybe put a controler so anyone can pick it up and make the changes furniture or items, with owner approval button :)

10. Craziichachi

thanks;)

11. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

I like the idea behind this and could turn out to be something pretty cool if done properly. Nice suggestion.

Craziichachi, Abiatha and Sam1knight like this.
  12. Craziichachi

Exactly and possibly both all who live in that apartment gets maybe 10 max players they get to invite from their own friends list,and the space only 30-40 players max there.

Abiatha and Sam1knight like this.
  13. Craziichachi

Thnx:)

14. Craziichachi

Would be really nice i like the remote suggestion great idea:thumbsup:

15. Craziichachi

Thank you :D

16. Craziichachi

I love the fridge suggestion and thanks lets just cross our fingers :shamefullyembarrased:

17. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I was thinking, it would be good if everyone could move the furniture and add items to the common areas - lounge, kitchen, swimming pool, etc, but maybe each house member could have their own room which the others could still go into when they are not there, but they couldn't change items in that room. So each person's room would be accessible but kind of locked down for changes but in the rest of the house its not locked?

18. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Also, we could have pigeon holes where we could leave a gift or note to a specific person maybe?

19. Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO sky

No, it's not you NeoHelper but nice try:p

20. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Kool! I would like a roommate! ^^ In a virtual world, how do you get a roommate? Because I really want one in any Virtual World.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015