1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

How long until Neotopia?

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by GuardianAngelz47, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuardianAngelz47

GuardianAngelz47 GE 501st

I'm sure that you are all hard at work in building Neotopia. So I am aware it is a lengthy process to build and test such a giant community, but I can't help to wonder with the closure of home in just about a months time (terrible indeed). How long til Neotopia is released to us to explore and experience?

EndingDemise and Rorschach like this.
  2. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

Long enough *rises glass*

3. Goalkeeper_Matt

Goalkeeper_Matt Nebula Correspondant

we have no idea

4. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Hey there Guardian! Neotopia is coming as soon as its ready! There are no realse dates as of it. They wont give a time till they know it will be exact and not get our hopes up for nothing. For right now follow us on these forums and support them with your ideas. Make sure to follow Uncle Spuns blog he will give you the insight of whats going on and where they are at. Hope you enjoy your stay at Neotopias Forums #EmbraceTomorow!

GreyNeo likes this.
  5. GuardianAngelz47

Demise,
    I figured it was going to be a while. I was curious to see if anyone knew how far along they had Neotopia. Its unfortunate Home is closing in March and want to be able to get back into the community. Home has always been there so to not have it available if you want is going to take some getting use to. Just hope we don't all have to wait too too long until we get some news. I know money is always the root of the production rate but I hope that we can be socializing in a virtual space rather than through forums!!

EndingDemise likes this.
  6. EndingDemise

GuardianAngelz47 and GreyNeo like this.
  7. Un0-0n3unique

Un0-0n3unique Active Member

8. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

It's going to be well worth the wait. Neotopia forums is a great place for all of us to talk until then. :cool:

9. Beezle

Beezle Doesn't believe in pants

I hope development for Neotopia really makes some serious progress in 2015. With the final months of Home approaching I really believe this will bring a lot of new members to our community. I just wish there was more I could do to get the momentum swinging in the right direction. Who knows maybe a KS after the demise of Home could be the right call to arms Neotopia needs.

10. GuardianAngelz47

I agree it will be worth the wait but it still doesn't mean I am not impatient!!
    April 2015 sounds like it would be a perfect time to start testing the beta! I hope they let the majority of us test it out and let us make suggestions. The community seems very anxious and already overly connected which is a nice thing to see. Since Home started to lack that common care and enthusiasm that it had at the beginning.

11. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

GreyNeo told said that "Neotopia is on it's first steps" (First steps means: Currently in Development). It will be awhile but once the First step is complete the game will be published and step 2 will be updates etc to improve and add on to the game ALOT of features. :)

Go here to see the latest news on Neotopia: http://neotopia.co/community/threads/neotopia-community-update-january-2015.769/

Hope this solved your question! :)

12. EndingDemise

Good back up @NeoHelper. I also ment to add that one to. @GuardianAngelz47. This is also another great source of information as well. So you can keep up to date on things here in Neotopia.

13. Kusanagi Motoko

Kusanagi Motoko New In Town

Do you know the Atom Universe? It is said to publish the demo in February.
    http://www.atomuniverse.net/index.php
    I am looking forward to both AU and neotopia.

14. EndingDemise

I try not to get excited when devs say its going to be out at a certain time. Bc u never know that month could turn into a year.

15. kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto

kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto Well-Known Member

Kusanagi Motoko likes this.
  16. EndingDemise

I read that news letter ma jig and i think that would of been there goal if key word if kickstarter would of funded them. But it did not. So from what i hear no release date or expected time of date has been revealed at this present time. Untill they are for sure they will be accuracte when making the predicition. So they dont get our hopes up for nothing. So says @GreyNeo

17. Kusanagi Motoko

Kusanagi Motoko New In Town

I went to "Atom Universe Q & A in PS Home".
    Maybe he said that AU's Kickstarter will be pledged of $35000 goal.
    If this number is correct, I think it is a realistic goal.

[​IMG]

18. EndingDemise

I do to im sure it can get met easy

19. GuardianAngelz47

Neotopia devs got some competition it looks like!! Uh oh. Lol.

20. EndingDemise

Everyone wants the home expirence back asap. But only one will be better than the rest. From what i seen of Atom republic it looks horrible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.