1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

KPOP Dance For Avatar (케이팝 댄스)

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by Un0-0n3unique, Jan 25, 2015.

?

Which KPOP Dance is better?

1. Girl Generation Gee

33.3%
  2. SHINee Ring Ding Dong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2NE1 I am The Best

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Super Junior Sorry Sorry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. KARA Butt Dance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Big Bang Fantastic Baby

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 에프엑스 Eletric Shock

33.3%
  8. Brown Eyed Girl Abracadabra

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Waveya2011 Dance (Please Specify)

66.7%
  10. Other (Please Specify)

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Un0-0n3unique

Un0-0n3unique Active Member

Hi everyone :) as many of you suggested western dance how about KPOP dance for the love of KPOP lot of people love this genre of music and it go viral in foreign country here are some dance I wish to be added

TBH I dunno if the twerking one is inappropriate or not but as long if people use the dance appropriately that would be great if we can take screen shot for reporting or motion report for dance that would be epic and useful for moderator won't regret that when i was on home at the blowing alley i saw someone in a banana suit doing Hip thrust time wrap promoting sexual position to the public but it kind of funny but inappropriate so yeah I can seem to find any idea to fix that solution but aslong if people are using this appropriately that fine but you can't control people you can only control yourself so it there fault doing it (The purchaser) but it didn't matter really troll are everywhere so does it matter?

anyway the hair whipping is a nice dance in work b*tch

And the male dance are nice if we merge the female dance and make it a male dance that would be weird but sexy :shamefullyembarrased: LOL anyway

I'm also starting a vote on which dance move is better and which one you wish to be put on Neotopia so badly (If you watch some or all video) you have up to 3 song to pick so you don't has to have a single choice to vote on :) hope you enjoy your day :)

2. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Wow very awesome post which shall i decide......

Un0-0n3unique likes this.
  3. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

They all sounds really good ive heard em all before,and I can't understand them at all. Other than that I chose girl generation because for me they sound nicer :) so was 2ne1... Sadly I cant choose em all :p

4. Un0-0n3unique

Un0-0n3unique Active Member

You can make 3 Multiple choice no worry that why we have a check boxes some song have English subtitle for translation so you don't has to fear yourself learning Korean