1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Male Avatars

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by JR1, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

One thing I noticed about the females sometimes is that whilst they can look good from the front with a bustline that can change dramatically depending on what clothing item you are wearing, from the back they can look a bit square, especially in some of the microscopic bikini bottoms. I've avoid buying the male swimmers as they don't really look that great for reasons already mentioned here by others :)

teentekken likes this.
  2. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

I really want to see more muscles and manhood on male avatars for Neotopia. The male avatars on PS Home are kinda stiff, and it doesn't add realism to the game. I'm pretty sure that Neotopia will have better looking avatars than Home. Home avatars, in my opinion, looks too cartoony, and need more details and realism.

EndingDemise and Abiatha like this.
  3. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I agree teentekken, the male avatars on Home look a little stiff and probably worse than the female ones. Going back to the original posting, though, the point made by JR1 was illustrated glaringly recently to me when I couldn't resist (because Home is closing and I thought, oh what the hey) getting the Lockwood mankini for my male avatar. Completely flat in the groinal area, lol. Probably a good thing for that particular outfit, which over-reaches the bounds of good taste and fashion sense in anyone's books, but given how revealing the female swimsuits and outfits are, I did feel a bit cheated, lol. Looking forward to some neotopian avatars with at least a slight bulge in the right area! :)

TeddyBearz and teentekken like this.
  4. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Well personally as far as Tekkens idea gose i like it. But i want to be able to change him same for the females. If i want my avatars skinmy,fat,athletic, or muscler i should have an option to do so. Yes the tone in the avatars should far exceed homes avatars. Defently with the UE4 Unreal Engine 4.

teentekken likes this.
  5. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Excellent EndingDemise! The avatar systems need to be more detailed than on PS Home. The Home avatars system, in my opinion, is not as detailed as far as body systems, etc. In Neotopia, you get more details with the avatar systems, and male and female avatars will look better than ever.

GreyNeo and EndingDemise like this.
  6. TeddyBearz

TeddyBearz Atom Universe Backer

I can picture it now, Swimming trunks for men with 3 options,Small,Medium or large bulge,Cant forget the female swim thongs trimmed, neat or natural selection.

Abiatha and EndingDemise like this.
  7. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Hopfully all these ideas pay off sooner rather than later :)