1. Hi,
    Due to the forum software move, all users will need to click the "Forgot your Password?" link on the login page and reset your password.
  2. Hi Guest,
    Sadly, the Neotopia project is no longer in development. You can read the announcement by viewing UncleSpun's blog: Click Here to View!

More Theme Color And Ablity To Change Background

Discussion in 'Themes & Visual Styles' started by Un0-0n3unique, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Un0-0n3unique

Un0-0n3unique Active Member

Hello everyone it me again anyway i want a new color for Neotopia website on the bottom left corner you have an option to pick the color you want to display on have about an ability to upload our own image and place it in the background notice the picture from left to right side of the screen so i look at the color chose and there aren't any turquoise which an quite disappointed but i like purple it nice and unique but i prefer turquoise how about teal too? OK back to the background changer so you know ps talent it let you upload a picture as your background why not Neotopia to let us be more customizable add like texture to the background or something make it more fancy how about font changer too add like cursive font instead of regular how about time new roman could we please let as have this feature @GreyNeo and @UncleSpun

Uniquez_SLB and EndingDemise like this.
  2. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

I think that is an amazing idea, the more freedom the more the creativity, keeps people coming back. :)

Uniquez_SLB likes this.
  3. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

(in Lee Cholan voice) Excellent idea! I really like the idea of changing the backgrounds, and also, more background colors. The more freedom, the more the creativity. It's all coming back to everyone. I love everything creative.

Uniquez_SLB and Un0-0n3unique like this.
  4. Un0-0n3unique

Un0-0n3unique Active Member

Yeah not everyone like the default background :p some want to customize they background and have more option what do you think @GreyNeo ?

Uniquez_SLB and teentekken like this.
  5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

That would be alot of work and maybe it's a add-on, but i think it's good the way it is. I like the idea, but I don't really waste my time in customizing stuff. Even on pshome i didn't decorate my spaces it was just blah no point on doing it really... So i don't know this is just my opinion i like the site the way it is for now. Mine is set to Blue right now.

Uniquez_SLB likes this.
  6. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

I decorate my space in PS Home sometimes, but not all the time. When more Virtual Worlds come, then I will decorate more places. That'll be fun. Hey, wouldn't it be cool if I put any wallpaper in personal space in Virtual Worlds? ^^

Un0-0n3unique and Uniquez_SLB like this.