1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia Hub Personal Space on PlayStation Home

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by LoveNeotopia, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO sky

I know several people still making purchases Neo. One of my friends still drops $20- $50 a week!
    That's a bit cray-cray in my opinion but more power to her. I will purchase content only if it helps the Neotopia cause.

2. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

I wanna get this apartment as well. I wanna show love to Neotopia.

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda likes this.
  3. LoveNeotopia

LoveNeotopia New In Town

Hmmm :-( I am so sorry. I have no idea why it is doing that.

4. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Lol I planned years ahead! =^p Coincidence is a great thing! I'm an O.N. (Original Neotopian) lol =^)

Tara(dx) likes this.
  5. Roxy Jezabella

Roxy Jezabella New In Town

@Unclespun- Is the neotopia hub appartmant being published today (wednesday) in NA home or EU home?...Or will it be in the final home update? The EU home forum has no information on their weekly update thread about it?

6. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

I was wondering this same thing as I did not see it listed anywhere. But many times items are not listed but make it in.

7. Roxy Jezabella

^^ Yes steven you are right, i hope it goes in todays update, even though its not listed on the home forum too,...fingers crossed huh :)....On a side note, the dev on the nebula forum reckons sony take 3 WEEKS+ too approve home content tho,.. so who knows?

8. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

We should expect to see the Neotopia hub space in psHome on November 12 (Wednesday)

9. Roxy Jezabella

@Seminole, Well i hope so because thats the final update for home!....Also gives people less time to buy the app too, as you are no doubt aware that we cant buy anything after december 3rd 2014.

10. Roxy Jezabella

@Seminole- On the EU home menu screen, it displays a message saying "SCEE TERRITORIES" will cease home content from being downloaded from december 3rd 2014 pretty much.... Is this the case with SCEA and NA home too, do you know?

11. Roxy Jezabella

There is nothing on the NA home menu screen about the december 3rd 2014 download deadline?, i just checked myself... I assume they will both stop on the same date.

12. LoveNeotopia

LoveNeotopia New In Town

"PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014. Gamers in the U.S. and Canada will be able to download content until December 3, 2014."

13. Roxy Jezabella

@loveneotopia- Thanks for answering my question :)

14. LoveNeotopia

LoveNeotopia New In Town

Of course :) have a wonderful night, Roxy.

15. teentekken

Neotopia is like a new Home for me. Without it, we will all be Homeless. I love Neotopia, and I am goin' to kontinue to support madmunki and their works (Neotopia included). I heart Neotopia.

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda likes this.
  16. teentekken

Neotopia will have Plan B, now that the KickStarter failed. Do not give up hope. Neotopia will happen.

17. Zeelot

Zeelot Squatter

As we come closer to the last update for PS Home, it will bring us the Neotopia Personal Space which I like many will be eagerly wanting to purchase. It will be my final purchase on Home and one i will use until the end.

18. sarahlee242

sarahlee242 New In Town

though its not the 1st thing u see on the intro screen on NA now, unlike EU where its plastered up like a open wound lol

19. Ransom_Stark

Ransom_Stark New In Town

My Neotopia Hub Apt walk-through[video=youtube_share;SJBWKgNm46w]http://youtu.be/SJBWKgNm46w[/video]
    Didn't take me long to let my creativity flow, Enjoy.

20. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

Love the Neo apartment. I just made a EU account RaverJason,and got the Neo place in EU and US now like Amy has. Hope many more buy it before time ends. Go Neotopia! :cool:

Tara(dx) likes this.