1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia Zombie infested

Discussion in 'General - Off Topic' started by EndingDemise, Jan 5, 2015.

1. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

4:46 am EST, Life in neotopia has ceased to be known. Neotopia at this time has become what we call "DEAD HOUR" still waiting and hoping for one resident of Neotopia to be alive, but no sign of life, as minuets pass, i feel as if im the lone survivor of Neotopia. UPDATE: 4:50 am EST. The nights in Neotopia gets longer with still no sign of life, as i have been studying neotopian zombie residents for a few days now, they seem to awaken, in just 3 hours from 5am EST, The one they call Grey Neo, the leader of this zombie horde awakens around 8am EST, and other Zombie Neotopian residents, become human again, following there lead the one called Grey Neo. As iv notice no blood lust come from these Neotopia Zombies, but only love and passion... i dont know if i can stay awake for much longer, without falling into a deep sleep. I can only hope help from another Neotopian human Resident, arrives soon.. as the seconds feel like days and the hours feel like years i fear help will never come. # Neotopian Zombie Survival

2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

haha nice! This made my day sweet imagination... Yea late hours is always when its deadish :)

GreyNeo, Sam1knight and EndingDemise like this.
  3. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

Hehe Very nice :) Made my imagination run wild on that one lol. Neotopia could do some stuff like this in the distant future once it is up and going.

GreyNeo, Sam1knight and EndingDemise like this.
  4. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Don't Worry if it Neotopia they will come :) if not thell be a Letter BRB I see they will come later, but they will come and rock out (guitar noise) oh I broke a lamp XD

[​IMG]

GreyNeo and EndingDemise like this.