1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopian Graphics!

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by EndingDemise, Jan 6, 2015.

1. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Somthing im really excited for is the graphic on neotopia, wandering what the specs will be like 1080p 60fps, and how different it will comepare from home, what are you excited for?

2. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

The graphics will become more photorealistic this time around. I really am gonna be excited to see the avatars look photorealistic, and also, wind effects on clothing, hair, etc. More new features will come to Neotopia as well! Oooooooo, I can't wait!

Abiatha, JasonReso and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  3. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

I like the both male n female avi's so far, I kno they are still workin on then but they look really kl. I would love 2 see the graphics when it's all done, it will be so awesome :);)

Abiatha, EndingDemise and JasonReso like this.
  4. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

Me too SLB. it is gonna rock. :cool:

Abiatha and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  5. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

Hm...
    It might run on high settings like 60frames per second,and 1080p,but remember that a stable 30fps is way better than a swingy 60fps that would run to 40fps or less when things become crowded or so,on the other hand don't forget that UE4 is not something easy to handle on high settings,and for home graphics part,i believe that home ran on 720p and 30fps clocking down to 10 LOL

Abiatha, TeddyBearz and EndingDemise like this.
  6. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

I cant wait to play it and actually use the morpheous :p

GreyNeo, Abiatha and EndingDemise like this.
  7. TeddyBearz

TeddyBearz Atom Universe Backer

I would much rather prefer a stable enviroment than to have it running top spec graphics, so agree with Rorschach

Abiatha, EndingDemise and Rorschach like this.
  8. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Also, I want the clothings' wrinkles to move, and also, have wind effect. These will add more touch of realism. Also, flowing water, and winds blowing the trees.

GreyNeo likes this.