1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopian Hygiene

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by NeoHelper, Oct 10, 2014.

1. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Maybe Neotopia should have Hygiene..? When a person doesn't shower there avi in days or so or brush there teeth etc they start to stink and you see their avi with stink lines and look a bit dirty? :D
    Maybe even have the hair we own we can cut it and if we don't it grows like actual real life hair? :)

This would be awesome to see. ^-^

2. Ashley

Ashley Fabulicious

Very odd lol

NeoHelper likes this.
  3. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Odd yet more real lol... :p

4. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

This seems too realistic, I don't really want it to be like Sims but I do understand this, It;s a very cool idea!

NeoHelper likes this.
  5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

A virtual needs to be very realistic, and yea sims is like this, but pshome and sims were practically the same thing... :)

6. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

Not entirely lol

7. Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO sky

rolls eyes 👀...... lol, I spend enough time grooming my real self.

iNocturnal and NeoHelper like this.
  8. Six

Six ♚Übermensch♚

I second that, lol

9. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

This would be fun to have but hmm.... lol

iNocturnal and NeoHelper like this.
  10. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

Can you imagine if you went on vacation and came back a week later? Your avy would be a mess. lol

iNocturnal likes this.
  11. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

Lol for sure X)

12. meekgeek93

meekgeek93 New In Town

Lol it would for sure be a fun idea to play around with. I would like to add to that (if we are being inspired by the Sims) we should have to take care of our avatars in terms of feeding and fittness.

Maybe have little mini games to work for redeemable food points in like a food court or fine restaurant or something. And also have a gym or like avatar football games or something to work on fittness level.

It would make everyone work towards a goal to make thier avatar look like a model.

Or not, I mean just feed them and don't work out and make them fat lol.

Maybe have player stats to show what kind of things you like to do on Neotopia.

I really laugh when I see all these e-thugs walking around with bulging 6packs on thier avatars like lol, make them work for it XD

:rolleyes:

NeoHelper likes this.
  13. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

I really like the idea of avatars showering. I think the developers should add that feature. Oh, and also brushing their teeth. That will become a great feature for Neotopian hygeine as well.

NeoHelper likes this.
  14. Sophronia

Sophronia New In Town

Ew! xD

Perhaps this could be more like The Sims, where our avatars have stats/moods that we can help take care of. Completing certain tasks will make them happy and display our avatar mood above us. So, you could shower to make them feel relaxed (So it says "Feeling Relaxed" above us) but the hair growth concept.. no thanks! I'm a big supporter for interactive stuff like this, but that's too much and could easily take away from the experience for many casual players.

Maybe we create a bio for our avatar during creation, like The Sims. Other players could view this and see things like our avatar's mood, personality and other various stats like "feeling hungry" but no actual punishment if we don't eat. Just a little something looking for a more in-depth experience.

(Been playing a lot of The Sims lately, so that's why I bought these ideas up lol)

NeoHelper likes this.
  15. NeoResident

NeoResident Squatter

I do not want to spend time brushing my teeth. That is not what I will come into Neotopia for. Time is precious. I don't want to waste time doing stuff like that.

iNocturnal likes this.
  16. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Never said u had to lol

17. tallsloguy

tallsloguy NeoKnight

Just be sure to buy breath mints.

18. AlboGodZ_Temp

AlboGodZ_Temp New Member

Haha no thanks, that would be rather annoying.. There must be a limit to what we're going to do with our avatars.

iNocturnal likes this.
  19. BrandySkye

BrandySkye New In Town

Oh plz no that is too much lol At least u didn't suggest dental visits o_O

tallsloguy likes this.
  20. iNocturnal

iNocturnal everything is so temporary

Ok allow it now lol , suggestions are good but not when it comes to avatars ... Let's just keep it simple , having to wash and brush teeth is just too much man - going way overboard lol … leave the avatars to them