1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

No FAQ!?

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by EndingDemise, Jan 30, 2015.

1. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

So i was going to get a link from the FAQ. Expecting common questions with exact answers about Neotopia The Game on the ps4. I was going to make a thread with a link in it because alot of people miss it. Exspecialy the ones who dont really use a forum site. So they dont ask the same questions as much. As i would be trying to limit this question " When is Neotopia coming out? ". You know you should really make a sticky for a post you make Devs on that topic and title it " Neotopia Coming Soon! ". That will grab the readers attention and then put in common questions about the game, release date, ect... So they know And not end up asking about it. This forum gets more members everyday and as for some there not interested what is where. They are looking for answers. So its only proper that this is somthing that should be seen and aware of to new comers. Question is wheres the FAQ?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015