1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Pledge again?

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Greenshade, Oct 30, 2014.

?

If another crowdfunding campaign was launched for Neotopia in the near future, would you pledge agai

1. Yes I would repledge or pledge for the first time if a new crowdfunding campaign was launched

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. No I wouldn't repledge or pledge for the first time if a new crowdfunding campaign was launched

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Greenshade

Greenshade Neotopian

If another crowdfunding campaign was launched for Neotopia in the near future, would you pledge again or pledge if you didn't pledge during the first campaign?

Please state what you would like to see done differently or your reasons for pledging/not pledging.

2. Greenshade

Greenshade Neotopian

I would like to see a fresh crowdfunding campaign launched if the current one doesn't meet its goal but I think this should happen after Home has closed.

Also finish off both male and female avatars and include more media to show us before a new campaign is started.

3. Greenshade

Greenshade Neotopian

Bearing in mind that we don't yet know what their Plan B is :/

4. Arwen

Arwen Resident

I agree with you Greenshade, then hopefully everyone that was signing petitions in the hope that Sony would change their minds would see that the campaign was worthwhile.
    I'm hoping there is a plan B, if not I'm more than ready to pledge again

5. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

I would pledge again for sure

6. sarahlee242

sarahlee242 New In Town

defo 4sho lol

7. Spraymasta

Spraymasta New In Town

More of the team on Home would be nice. And more time in lobbies that are not big numbers areas. These are the places that I've met most of the uninformed.
    Do this for another month or so and then make a huge SOCIAL MEDIA ANNOUNCEMENT about the Kickstarter!
    And let it run for 60 days.

Tara(dx) likes this.
  8. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

Heck yeah I would pledge again. I love the concept of Neotopia and what it stands for. The only thing that I believe kicked us in the but this time around was Neotopia was not out there enough even with us spreading the word. I needs more publicity so more people know about it as well as more content for the community to see. I say wait till end of November or even middle of November to launch again. This way more content can be produced as well as more info about Neotopia can get out. Also key thing to make sure is to make the campaign last more than a month. make it long as you can, but not to long. lol

9. iNocturnal

iNocturnal everything is so temporary

I would pledge definitely again

10. Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO sky

I would like to see another Kickstarter campaign launched 2 months before Home closes.

I would like a Public Neotopia space on PS3 were people can see the finished media and have a mini game to play that would give them reward credits if they pledge Neotopia.

I would like to see wallpaper themes for the PS4 2.O update in November. This will help grab PS4 gamer interest.

You should also consider making a small mini game for free DL on PS4 and PS3 even if it's like a saucer pop type game. Simple, addictive and screams Neotopia related stuff along with reward credits to be claimed in Neotopia and maybe if possible a link to click on in game to pledge.

I would like to see the Neotopia website reflect accurate running totals of both pledge methods (PayPal and Kickstarter).

This can be successful if we can bomb every place and everyone with great videos and pictures.

Neotopia has my backing now and always.
    Let's regroup, dust each other off and get back to work starting today!

JasonReso likes this.
  11. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

I'm ready to re-pledge the minute a new Kickstarter is made. Or support any plan B that's made. I like that idea about wallpaper for the PS4 0o_sKy_bLuE_o0. The only choice we have right now are about 6 and kind of generic at that. A Neotopian one that pops out may get other PS4 users to take notice. :cool:

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO likes this.
  12. Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO sky

fo shizzle ma nizzle :D
    and thanks

Seminole and JasonReso like this.
  13. sweetheart-Amy

sweetheart-Amy New In Town

Ofc If we want a home after this home close ofc we need help

JasonReso likes this.
  14. Roxy Jezabella

Roxy Jezabella New In Town

I would pledge again, and add too my existing pledge, given the opportunity of more time...May i also suggest a 60 day kickstarter this time, and if possible get the neotopia promotion flags etc into EU home ASAP.

15. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

Agreed Amy.=)

16. PYAWAKITT

PYAWAKITT New In Town

Yes, without a second thought, I would pledge again in the hopes of getting Neotopia!

17. Ollinwyl

Ollinwyl Chrysalis

Absolutely will pledge again.

18. PSX4-ONE

PSX4-ONE Squatter

Yep, count my money in again for sure!!! I want neotopia SOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAD!!!!!!

19. bkbv

bkbv Wear it like no one Else

Dave,Madmunki team I'm rooting for you guys! You have my support yes I will back Neotopia again.

20. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Yes. I will absolutely pledge for the first time if a new crowdfunding campaign was launched as long as I have enough money. I have never pledge in the KickStarter Program before, and I look forward to trying it out.