1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

[PSN] Reminder - PS Home's store closes for good today!

Discussion in 'Forum Archive' started by GreyNeo, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Final Store Day.Jpg

Hiya Everyone-

The end of PS Home's life cycle is quickly approaching. Another important milestone in Home's journey will come to end after maintenance tonight, on December 3rd. For a lot of us this is time is filled with mixed emotions for the end of Home. Sadness and disappointment a awesome virtual world is closing, yet excited and optimistic for a new virtual world with potential beyond anything we could've dreamed.

Hopefully you have made your final purchases. If not, time is running low. This a final reminder that if you would like a small piece of neotopia in your navigator until Home's closure in March of 2015, today will be the last opportunity to do so. The Neotopia Hub Apartment is a small reminder of happier times to come and that the road to neotopia is still open.

Thank you all so much for your support! We hope to see you all in neotopia =^)

2. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

I'll miss the stores, bought a lot of stuff from it

3. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Omg I need a dance pack stat:) thank for the update, but I know every dollar count when buying spunkland and Neotopia stuff thank a bunch:) I honest want to see it after it closes will there be sign that say store closed forever 0.0!!

Abiatha and GreyNeo like this.
    1. Darwin Merlotte
      You might wanna edit 'spunkland' buddy! lol

Darwin Merlotte, Dec 3, 2014
  4. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

I really am gonna miss buying stuff on the PS Home store. It really gave me good memories.

Abiatha, GreyNeo and iNocturnal like this.
  5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

thanks for the heads up grey! :)

Abiatha and GreyNeo like this.
  6. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I bought a couple of things last night but validation took soooo long - I bet it will be worse tonight. Will try to get a couple more things but all those clothes I will never have (nooooooooo!! sob, sob...). I will probably only get a couple hours of shopping in but will get some more Spun items for sure.

GreyNeo likes this.
  7. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

Yea same goes for me Abiatha. I couldn't finish though I have to admit I was a procrastinator lol Validation ate up a lot of my time.

GreyNeo and Abiatha like this.
  8. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Sad to see Home slowly deteriorate, but high hopes for upcoming projects within Neotopia!!! #MayorMoon

GreyNeo and Abiatha like this.
  9. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

That shopping time went so quickly, especially with validation thrown in. I tried to use up all my credit on there too, but sadly I think Sony got some free money from me on there. However, I did get some good stuff. Now to use it a lot before the end! Looking forward to our future in neotopia though as well!!

GreyNeo likes this.
    1. iNocturnal
      Save it for neotopia :) now I have a ton of money on my acc to go neocrasy with neobit ^^

iNocturnal, Dec 4, 2014
  10. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Home's store is now closed =^( Closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.