1. Hi,
    Due to the forum software move, all users will need to click the "Forgot your Password?" link on the login page and reset your password.
  2. Hi Guest,
    Sadly, the Neotopia project is no longer in development. You can read the announcement by viewing UncleSpun's blog: Click Here to View!

Realism

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by JaneKing, Jan 30, 2015.

1. JaneKing

JaneKing New In Town

Ive often thought whilst playing home how I wished my Partner could help furnish my apartment .My Ideal would be that one of us buys an appt and the *Partner * would help furnish it and of course in case of breakup the Partner retains all they have supplied and the other loses what the partner had put in .How Realistic to life is that Huh ???

https://soundcloud.com/jane-kingv

EndingDemise likes this.
  2. john ventham

john ventham New Member

Terrific idea jane .would be fun

EndingDemise likes this.
  3. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

Good idea.

EndingDemise likes this.
  4. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Yea alot of us asked this to be done many times. The person should ask for a invite to help or we invite them to help. It would be pretty awesome to have you and your friends decorate the house(s) with you. :)

EndingDemise likes this.
  5. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

That would be amazing! Except if your room mate who didnt have a place to stay could share his or hers with you. Id love that and decorate together. Then once they give your house all there stuff kick them to the curb...... JK lol but no this is an excellent idea jane:)

6. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Sweeet!