1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

The legion wolf pack open invite!

Discussion in 'General - Off Topic' started by crimsoncadavre, Jan 10, 2015.

1. crimsoncadavre

crimsoncadavre undead ecstasy

Hello fellow citizens!

This is an open invite to the legion wolf pack. A large group I am second in command of and represent on these forums. If you are interested in joining, please message me and I will get back to you ASAP
    C.C out

GreyNeo, Abiatha and Rorschach like this.
  2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

would be nice to describe what you guys do, what you play, how long the clan has been around, etc... :)

GreyNeo, Abiatha and JasonReso like this.
  3. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

Hm...you don't need to ask twice,Crims,xD i'm in!

GreyNeo and Abiatha like this.
  4. crimsoncadavre

TE="Rorschach, post: 11412, member: 689"]Hm...you don't need to ask twice,Crims,xD i'm in![/QUOTE]
    Welcome to the group!

GreyNeo, Abiatha and Rorschach like this.
  5. crimsoncadavre

@NeoHelper Weve Been around for roughly six years. Theres a few hundred of us and i am a commisioner and right hand to the leader. We started on home then branched to call of duty. Currently we play gta cod dcuo farcry 4 and a multitiude of other games were on ps3 and ps4 currently PC soon. With star wars the old republic. Dayz will be the next game when it is released on ps4. There will definitely be a neotopia presence. Speak to me with any questions, as our leader is having internet problems. See you later!

GreyNeo, JasonReso and Abiatha like this.