1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

The Thankful Thread ☺So many reasons to be thankful for☺

Discussion in 'General' started by Tara(dx), Nov 25, 2015.

1. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

Moldiv_1448372447430. This thread is for our community. A place where we can all,express what we are thankful for☺☺everybody should feel free to add to it☺☺

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  2. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

1st want to say Thanks Moldiv_1448378104784. IMG_20151124_075857. Moldiv_1448384044164. for my boys they continue to be my inspiration,luv them more than I could ever fully express!!! I want to thank our whole Madmunki Team.....They have given us all soooooo much,I'm #4Evergrateful for them,such truly special people(Spunerrific Infact☺)!!! And to everyone in our Neofamily community here The kindness you show is truly Spunderful, I've never felt unwanted here and I thank you all soooooo much!!!

3. UncleSpun

UncleSpun Developer Staff Member Administrator Developer

Oh @Tara(dx) you have such a great big fluffy warm heart! And have created the perfect thread for me to post this :) Happy Thanksgiving everyone! HappyThanksgiving.

4. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Greetings
    I know I been busy lately but for a good reason was prepairing for thankgiving but not for my self, for me I order catering but for those less fortunate im volunteering at drive thou and going to places and passing out food, spend lot of sleepless night prepaing meal and we had a big fridge that they let us use at work Sia and many other Employee help out I had at least 212 employee show up to help I know the other on vacation, but we still made a difference in our community, I had a good year so I need to take that small time and to help someone that was hungry, im glad to say this year we were the only ones out on the street and I saw many churches as well as community service member passing out as we did it go to show there still hope in the world and in our hearts, well im still passing out food I got 40 plates in my car before I head back but I wanted to post this commit, as a community we are strong we are bless at what we have and it ok if we don't have a lot what we do have is good we are always ready to inspire other and to bring hope take for instance sia cant cook but she wrote some personal and heartwarning note in the meals inside it to show we care, even thou it one day at least we help with what we had when I say we I mean my employee staff, friends, and my parents, thank you all for reading my holiday season please enjoy and eat up gobble gobble and remember were all thankful that we are alive, we are free and we are Happy so Happy Thankgiving :)
    untitled.

GreyNeo, Tara(dx) and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  5. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

happy thanks giving 2 all that celebrate it :)

GreyNeo, Tara(dx) and Sam1knight like this.
  6. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

Awwwwww TY♡♡♡♡♡♡TY so sweet but tbh it's truly you all that make my heart so warm&fluffy....I'm soooo blessed to kno ya @UncleSpun and our whole family here....Biggest Spun Hugs to you& @SpunDeDuke @GreyNeo & our community♡♡♡♡♡♡ and I have to say that is the most Spuntacular Spunerrffic proper Thanksgiving pic ♡♡♡♡♡♡X100000 your skills leave me speechless(if that makes sense lol)Ttys Tc All Moldiv_1448273599818.

Uniquez_SLB, GreyNeo and Sam1knight like this.
  7. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

☺☺Thank you all for taking the time to post☺☺it's very much appreciated☺☺and for those partaking in Thanksgiving today don't forget leave room for desserts(yummmmmy)Enjoy your Day all Have a Spunerrific one☺☺ Moldiv_1448478808487.

Sam1knight, Uniquez_SLB and GreyNeo like this.
  8. Goalkeeper_Matt

Goalkeeper_Matt Nebula Correspondant

Have a great thanksgiving to all that celebrate it :)

9. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Happy-Thanksgiving-Images (1). Funny-Thanksgiving-Pictures.

Hiya everyone =^)

Thanksgiving is an especially difficult time of year for a lot of people...
    myself included, but I did want to take a minute to express that I am thankful for each and
    every one of our neofamily and friends,
    for Dave and Madmunki.
    I am thankful for my family and for the very special memories I have of family members lost.

Also wanted to say well done to Sam *bows in respect* and Dx for helping pass out food today!
    You're both awesome, caring people and I'm honored to know you both and call you my dear friends =^)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrated today! :emojipeace:

Sam1knight, Uniquez_SLB and Tara(dx) like this.
  10. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

We all luv ya Sis☺♡ aka @GreyNeo You truly are Spunerrific...Ty♡Ty. I will always be thankful for home bcuz it bought us all together and I pray we never lose touch. [​IMG] Biggg Spun Hugs Always4ever♡

Sam1knight, Uniquez_SLB and GreyNeo like this.
  11. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

[​IMG] #4Evergrateful

GreyNeo likes this.