1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Themes voting

Discussion in 'Themes & Visual Styles' started by Jakemo, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Your_Empress

Your_Empress Happy and free!

Natural and beautiful themes continued:

2. Spooky-X-Mulder

Spooky-X-Mulder Squatter

i love scifi so ima vote for interstellar but i also like realism and the closest thing you have to vote on would be street since jeans a t-shirt and street dancing is pretty cool. so those are my votes lol

3. Assaultwarrior09

Assaultwarrior09 New In Town

Id love to see zombie theme

4. Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda New In Town

True that, street is definitely realistic. Zombies is getting old Dx I love the nature idea though.

5. May2099

May2099 New In Town

Sci-fi Film Noir - My own personal choice not on the actual choices, but heck I'll go ahead and mention it. :)

1. Steampunk /Victoriana – Bronze, waistcoats and rivets abound!
    2. Otaku – Domo arigato Mr… Otaku.
    3. Interstellar – Step into the future with the Interstellar theme.
    4. Debonaire – Refined and elegant for the discerning customer.

6. May2099

May2099 New In Town

Hi Your_Empress. Within the "neotopia: embrace tomorrow" video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tQIU7EIvs0 it mentions a thumbs up and thumbs down voting system. U-_-U

Xotica Goddess likes this.
  7. CoDeNaMeBLiSS

CoDeNaMeBLiSS New In Town

Club like theme .. Like singstar Vip it was takeing out way to early this brought alot of attraction to home ,, Street Style would be cool And Sports like themes...

8. Your_Empress

Your_Empress Happy and free!

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda, remember that you can just "like" somebodies post too if you agree with it. I have been giving quite a few likes here, it is something that the developers will be looking at on these forums. Keep that in mind!

"Originally posted by Spooky-X-Mulder View Post i love scifi so ima vote for interstellar but i also like realism and the closest thing you have to vote on would be street since jeans a t-shirt and street dancing is pretty cool. so those are my votes lol

Originally posted by Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

True that, street is definitely realistic. Zombies is getting old Dx I love the nature idea though. "

9. JoyceHairhelmet

JoyceHairhelmet Squatter

Steampunk or Interstellar from your list. :)

From my head, what about Spunland? You guys are at your best when you're surreal. :D

10. MIKEYSEVEN

MIKEYSEVEN Squatter

Although the themes are a great idea for the community, I think they should also be based on holidays, seasons, and events. To give the community a fair share of everything.

11. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

I'd like to see some midevel badass looking stuff, and can have the option to fight others if they accept the invitiation to fight! :D

12. Pitbull

Pitbull New In Town

Zombie theme .

13. Shadow-Runner

Shadow-Runner Squatter

Why not throw in a little bit of everything? Break it up into sections or "zones" like Home tried to do. Have a district for goth's, a district for sports fanatics, a district for anime....and so on. That was actually one of the few thing's I think Home got right. They just never developed it far enough. It was a concept that had decent potential.

xDaMoOnMaNx likes this.
  14. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Dude shadow you keep coming up with these ideas that are great man! I like the idea of making zones to where you can be apart of anything.

[HR][/HR]
    🌙
    [HR][/HR] [HR][/HR]
    🌙
    [HR][/HR]

Attached Files:

15. Shadow-Runner

Shadow-Runner Squatter

LOL. Thanks, DaMoOnMaN. Im just taking my experiences I had on 6 years of Home...and hashing out ideas, based on what I think worked on Home....and what didnt. Given that Home is where I spent most of my time and had most of my experiences (regarding virtual worlds) I'll probably use it as my point of reference...a LOT. LOL.

16. PSX4-ONE

PSX4-ONE Squatter

Hmm...I'd say Interstellar and Street gets my vote...one question though...will the virtual world have dynamic weather? because if it doesn't the I would like to see themes (any) in night time, in HOME I loved!! the acorn park at night times (during special events), that was awesome!!!

Xotica Goddess likes this.
  17. AkiraMoon

AkiraMoon New In Town

Have to agree with ya!

18. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Just loving all these awesome ideas im reading!
    Keep it up wow especially Shadow Runner! :D

19. Locdogg

Locdogg New In Town

Zombie theme.

20. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

That would be kind of cool no lie, but maybe just not to scary xD