1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Themes ..

Discussion in 'Themes & Visual Styles' started by MissSeven, Sep 29, 2014.

1. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Instead of picking one theme how about doing different servers for each theme already suggested? Like have different places with certain clothes and furniture. Maybe we could buy property/ house/ apartment etc. in each space. I just can't picture this virtual world being one theme. I can't imagine myself being in the "Western" theme, no offense to cowboys out there.

Love Enchantress likes this.
  2. MIKEYSEVEN

MIKEYSEVEN Squatter

I agree with what you are saying, because it will be unfair to others who dislike a certain theme to be forced to stick with a theme they don't like.

3. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

I like the idea of changing theme each month o we can get new look each month and we don't get board of the look So spaces don't lose there appeal after you get all the rewards from it

4. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Yeah! This is something like what I mean. I don't want to get bored of only one theme.

5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Im pretty sure they'd be doing that, but that would be awesome to get random things each month like pshome did.
    I can't wait for this game to start being made! :D

6. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Yeah I can't wait either! :) Hopefully we don't have to wait 1 yr.

7. neocortex

neocortex neocortex Administrator Moderator Developer

Hi guys, we'll be releasing new content on a regular basis, you won't get stuck with one theme. You can jump between any theme at any time once it's released, much like public spaces in PSH.

8. Jakemo

Jakemo Squatter

The whole theme thing that people are supposed to be voting on is only for the launch of Neotopia, from what I understand. We're only voting on the one that is done first. The rest will come in time.

9. neocortex

neocortex neocortex Administrator Moderator Developer

Actually voting is planned to continue post-launch for neotopia as well, it's a constantly evolving world which you will all help us to shape =)

10. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Thanks for clarifying :)

11. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

Yeah, everything being just one theme would be dumb.