1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

To Go Beyond Linear Customization

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by Deftones, Sep 28, 2014.

1. CHASE-AWESOME619

CHASE-AWESOME619 Denizen

UncleSpun has hinted at a Q&A that editting clothing color may be on neotopia, so be happy he is looking into it ;)

NeoHelper likes this.
  2. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Great ideas yall keep them coming!!!!!

[​IMG]

NeoHelper likes this.
  3. May2099

May2099 New In Town

Home DID in fact have a clothing edit function ... Just it was limited to Japan Home. :(

The dlc app can still be found in the Japan PSN Store (atleast when I checked recently).

It's called DRESS.

Look for the four youtube videos by searching: PlayStation Dress ... by CrashMurphy1982 posted 5 years ago.

The Dress app had customization features out the wazoo. Folks exploited it of course and imported copyright art. I once saw a shirt that I'd swear had artwork from Akira.

Dress had mini games to earn unlocks allowing you to print your shirt — as the number of items a user could create was limited. Editable text and even a graphics store.

This will be a jaw dropper for anyone unaware of this content totally available in Japan PS Home.

Enjoy! U-_-U

May2099

Home Closed Beta vet Sept. 2008

NeoHelper likes this.
  4. Deftones

Deftones New In Town

That is very interesting May. Thanks for that piece of info. That's definitely the reason why it wasn't released for NA/EU Home. But as I read above they may already be looking into a clothing color editor for neo which is wonderful.

5. meekgeek93

meekgeek93 New In Town

AGREE 100%

6. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

Dress only had shirts that you could unlock for home pre made shirt It was going to be program to do home shirts and you be able to customize them. But Sony pull it ( the function to make own shirts) no surprise there

7. tallsloguy

tallsloguy NeoKnight

Wishful thinking?

8. iLikeChicken

iLikeChicken New In Town

Glad you posted this so I didn't have to. SR2 is an excellent example for avatar customization.