1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

vampires

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by crimsoncadavre, Dec 30, 2014.

1. crimsoncadavre

crimsoncadavre undead ecstasy

On PlayStation Home, there was always a large community of "vampires ", people roleplaying everything from classic bram stoker to hellsing. I think it would be excellent to have a set of gear and animations actually usable. Imagine a vampiric highrarchy, maybe even a vampire disease. It would be so fun. What do you guys think?
    C.C out

2. SpeakingMouse

SpeakingMouse New In Town

This is a good idea, I'm not much into vampire stuff but it gaves me ideas I can't even talk about here :devilish:

Abiatha, Sam1knight and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  3. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

I am quite sure that this is going to eventually be in the community,but yeah,can see loads of goodies starting from this idea :3

4. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Well it fresh and new, and there are member that like the concept but, if you have to get bitten to join the group I'll pass, still it got history just no bitting lol :)

Abiatha and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Maybe have a small space where all the ghouls and undead go to role-play and have a spot to what they wanna decide. You can either choose to be a vampire, zombie, werewolf, goblin, troll, ogre, and or a gargoyle! :D

vampires can choose to suck the humans blood infecting them or killing them and on the person screen they blackout and return to the spawn.
    Werewolves can attack humans or whatever feast of a humans or if they are a nice werewolf they feast of the flesh of wild animals.
    of course vamps and wolfs might not get along so there would be a choice to fight and of course people would fight or be racist in a way which isn't really racism but "god i hate those flee bags" and the wolves would probably say "why don't those blood suckers go into the light already what pansies"...

zombies and all the rest of the scary ghouls and goblins would do what they normally do.
    and at times there could be a war at a war zone where all the creatures go out to fight, hunt, and kill each other! :devilish:

Would be sweet and Neotopia doesn't have to worry with asking anyone for permission to do this since no one owns the vampire, zombie, and etc title of licensing lol. Well they might need to ask count Dracula for the use of vampire, but other than that it's all good! :p

6. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

That would be pretty awesome. For those who wouldn't role play, would love em for Halloween. Nice idea. :)

7. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

Yeah,seems like a great idea for a Halloween themed event! Tho,if this was planned for release with the actual game,Neotopia would probably get released in 2024 xD

8. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

great Idea :thumbsup:

Abiatha and Sam1knight like this.
  9. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Great idea! I think vampires are an eternally popular motif in our culture, so yes, it would be good to have this option. Not sure about how far to take it initially, maybe start with just having gothic or vampire outfits, maybe all the way through to having locomotions of biting other people. I think this would need a bit of discussion from the community as I wouldn't want people getting attacked randomly in the street, but maybe in a particular section of neotopia it would be cool. I think I suggested once about being able to transform from your regular avatar into a werewolf. Don't know how possible this would be, but there could be something similar to vampires where your teeth change and so on. It would be great for Halloween that's for sure. I am rather partial to goth outfits myself so would be happy to start with vampire gear for starters and work from there. Nice suggestion CC!

Craziichachi, Rorschach and JasonReso like this.
  10. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

Great idea. Something for everyone. Gotta love Neotopia. :cool:

Abiatha likes this.